NHIAA Girls' Soccer: Bedford girls pull away from Memorial
Play was mostly on the Memorial end as the Crusaders had trouble keeping up with Bedford's speed and playmaking ability.
Memorial coach Joe Romo acknowledged that he kept extra defenders back to help out his goaltender.
Bedford coach Michelle Winning said the Crusaders made things difficult throughout the game.
Bedford had numerous chances in the first half but could only convert one.
Finally, with 18:10 remaining in the first half, Celli centered a pass to freshman forward Seana Gosselin, who scored to make it 1-0.
In the second half, Bedford began to pull away.
Winner said Bedford's Bogursky, normally a defender, went on the attack when the opportunity presented itself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester - 0
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Derry celebrates 100 years - 0
- Ararat Armenian Congregational Church in Salem celebrates 100 years, welcomes pastor - 0
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service is Monday - 1
- Annual collection helps religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- Keene church to hold Colonial Thanksgiving service Sunday - 0
- New Baptist church opening in Concord - 0
- Londonderry church blesses pets - 0
- Center gets grant from bishop's fund - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released