CMC patient who died was already infected with rare brain disease at time of surgery
The sterile neurosurgical instruments used during his surgery were tainted through contact with the patient's diseased brain and that is how eight other patients at CMC may have been exposed.
"Though we are not surprised by the test results, we are saddened by the toll this disease takes on families and our sympathies go out to all those affected," state Public Health Director Dr. José Montero said in a statement.
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Groceries on the go coming to Goffstown
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax