Home » News » Public Safety
Bodies found in Hampton river
Police responded to the river in the area of the Hampton River Boat Club after receiving a call at 10:47 a.m. from a person who reported seeing a body floating in the river.
Police recovered the second body with help from New Hampshire Marine Patrol.
Sullivan said the two bodies are being treated as "untimely deaths" until the results of autopsies are available.
Sullivan said police aren't sure how long the bodies were in the water.
Sullivan added there is nothing to indicate that there may be other bodies in the water.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide - 0
- Abby's home, but answers aren't as police ask public for help - 2
- Spofford three-car crash injuries two - 0
- Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash - 0
- 37 hikers rescued from Mt. Major over weekend - 3
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 32
- Solutions sought in rectifying traffic backups in Meredith - 1
- Dover mortorcyclist taken to Maine hospital after crash - 0
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
- Still no budget in Nashua - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's