Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester teen assaulted, robbed of iPhone
The teen told investigators he was walking north on Maple Street about 7:30 p.m., texting on his phone when a man approached and asked to use his phone.
When the teen hesitated, the man punched him in the face, took the phone and ran off with it.
The robber is described as a white man, 18 to 30 years old, 5-foot-9 to 6-feet tall, with a chubby build. He had short blond or brown hair, a short beard and possibly blue eyes. He was wearing tan cargo shorts and a black T-shirt.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424