Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man arrested on felony charges in gun incident
Colton Seymour, 24, of 28 H Hampshire Drive, was arrested just before midnight after officers found him hiding on his second floor apartment deck, according to police. He is charged with reckless conduct, two counts, and resisting arrest.
Police said they received reports at 10:40 p.m. Thursday that someone was firing a gun from Seymour's apartment building.
Officers discovered the damaged vehicles, each hit by a single bullet, and further investigation led them to Seymour's apartment, which they entered. Seymour was arrested after a brief struggle with officers, police said.
No one was inside the vehicles that were hit and no one was injured.
What's next:Seymour was detained on $7,500 cash bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424