Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Raymond man says police pressured him to speak about son's injuries
"Not only does he want to interview him in the room, but in the room alone," Public Defender Larissa Kiers told Judge Kenneth McHugh on Friday in Rockingham County Superior Court.
"The statements that were made were (offered) voluntarily by the defendant," Crawford said.
Labell said the conversation with Moore remained friendly, and he left the room to let Moore write his statement. Labell testified that when he returned to the room, Moore "told me he may have sat on his son's ankle."
Public defenders are only seeking to have just Moore's verbal statements to police barred from being heard by a jury. Kiers repeatedly questioned Labell about why he chose not to record the interview.
McHugh said he will consider the arguments made on Friday before issuing his decision. Moore is scheduled to go on trial Oct. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424