Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Raymond man says police pressured him to speak about son's injuries
"Not only does he want to interview him in the room, but in the room alone," Public Defender Larissa Kiers told Judge Kenneth McHugh on Friday in Rockingham County Superior Court.
"The statements that were made were (offered) voluntarily by the defendant," Crawford said.
Labell said the conversation with Moore remained friendly, and he left the room to let Moore write his statement. Labell testified that when he returned to the room, Moore "told me he may have sat on his son's ankle."
Public defenders are only seeking to have just Moore's verbal statements to police barred from being heard by a jury. Kiers repeatedly questioned Labell about why he chose not to record the interview.
McHugh said he will consider the arguments made on Friday before issuing his decision. Moore is scheduled to go on trial Oct. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424