Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Manchester mayoral candidate Arnold brings in the bucks
Patrick Arnold, Jr
Official Manchester primary election results► Click here to view complete official results from Manchester's Primary election on Tuesday.
The form was made publicly available on the day of the primary Tuesday, when Patrick won 41 percent of the vote. It was a better showing than many predicted for the 30-year-old, two-term alderman, who is challenging one of the state's best known political leaders.
"I'd say it shows we have strong grass-roots support. The vast majority are low-dollar contributions from a wide variety of individuals," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline pressure to adopt new Nashua budget - 0
- Bedford, Lebanon prevail in Junior Legion tourney - 0
- State Legion tournament: Sweeney Post stuns Hudson - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Mystic - 0
- Tears flow as six inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 0
- Fisher Cats lead in 12th with game suspended - 0
- Obama maintains fundraising schedule, even when crises occur - 0
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
20140728-Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Cabrera, Blue Jays trounce fading Red Sox