Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Manchester mayoral candidate Arnold brings in the bucks
Official Manchester primary election results► Click here to view complete official results from Manchester's Primary election on Tuesday.
The form was made publicly available on the day of the primary Tuesday, when Patrick won 41 percent of the vote. It was a better showing than many predicted for the 30-year-old, two-term alderman, who is challenging one of the state's best known political leaders.
"I'd say it shows we have strong grass-roots support. The vast majority are low-dollar contributions from a wide variety of individuals," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Reports: Yankees get Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0