Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
FBI director says there was no specific target for Navy gunman
Comey, 52, who took office Sept. 4 to serve a 10-year-term at the FBI, said investigators haven’t determined whether Alexis said anything during the shootings or whether he had any grievances about his job.
Alexis entered the Navy building with a Remington 870 shotgun that was sawed off at both ends — the barrel and the stock, Comey said. He went to a fourth-floor restroom carrying a bag, and came out without the bag and carrying the shotgun, the director said.
“We’re doing a lot of work to understand” that information, the FBI director said. He also said the FBI’s behavioral unit would study this case and others to try to find ways to identify potential mass shooters before they act.“Are there things, are there flags, are there markers that would be of use to preventing tragedies like this?” Comey said. “I don’t know the answer to that at this point.”
“Where there are gaps, we will close them; where there are inadequacies, we will address them; and where there are failures, we will correct them,” the defense secretary said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 2
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Franklin man and woman facing charge of attempted prostitution of a minor - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 3
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 3
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483