Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man running for office in Claremont allegedly made threats
John L. Kinton, 50, filed for office Wednesday.
In late August his sister, Linda A. Kelly of Grove Street, filed a domestic violence petition against him in the 5th Circuit-Family Division Court in Claremont.
He allegedly threatened physical violence to her and others in the house and that he would vandalize his sister’s car and have her put in jail for fraud.
The threats and outbursts allegedly took place allegedly over Aug. 28 and 29.
The petition was granted by Judge John J. Yazinski, citing abuse via criminal threatening as defined by state law. Kinton was served Sept. 11.
The order of protection prohibits Kinton from having contact with his sister for one year and prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her during that time.
The filing period continues through next week. All City Council seats are up for election.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483