Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man running for office in Claremont allegedly made threats
John L. Kinton, 50, filed for office Wednesday.
In late August his sister, Linda A. Kelly of Grove Street, filed a domestic violence petition against him in the 5th Circuit-Family Division Court in Claremont.
He allegedly threatened physical violence to her and others in the house and that he would vandalize his sister’s car and have her put in jail for fraud.
The threats and outbursts allegedly took place allegedly over Aug. 28 and 29.
The petition was granted by Judge John J. Yazinski, citing abuse via criminal threatening as defined by state law. Kinton was served Sept. 11.
The order of protection prohibits Kinton from having contact with his sister for one year and prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her during that time.
The filing period continues through next week. All City Council seats are up for election.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917