Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man running for office in Claremont allegedly made threats
John L. Kinton, 50, filed for office Wednesday.
In late August his sister, Linda A. Kelly of Grove Street, filed a domestic violence petition against him in the 5th Circuit-Family Division Court in Claremont.
He allegedly threatened physical violence to her and others in the house and that he would vandalize his sister’s car and have her put in jail for fraud.
The threats and outbursts allegedly took place allegedly over Aug. 28 and 29.
The petition was granted by Judge John J. Yazinski, citing abuse via criminal threatening as defined by state law. Kinton was served Sept. 11.
The order of protection prohibits Kinton from having contact with his sister for one year and prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her during that time.
The filing period continues through next week. All City Council seats are up for election.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424