Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man running for office in Claremont allegedly made threats
John L. Kinton, 50, filed for office Wednesday.
In late August his sister, Linda A. Kelly of Grove Street, filed a domestic violence petition against him in the 5th Circuit-Family Division Court in Claremont.
He allegedly threatened physical violence to her and others in the house and that he would vandalize his sister’s car and have her put in jail for fraud.
The threats and outbursts allegedly took place allegedly over Aug. 28 and 29.
The petition was granted by Judge John J. Yazinski, citing abuse via criminal threatening as defined by state law. Kinton was served Sept. 11.
The order of protection prohibits Kinton from having contact with his sister for one year and prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her during that time.
The filing period continues through next week. All City Council seats are up for election.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424