Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Officer top vote-getter in Manchester Ward 10
Barry said he was surprised at how often voters brought up public safety issues when he campaigned.
Greazzo said he recognizes that a series of well-publicized crimes in the city through the summer months — armed robberies, in particular — has voters uneasy.
“It’s not just police work, it’s also community service,” Barry said. “They like it when someone goes out and does community service work, too.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'