Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pelham plaza arrest is latest to result from police presence
In response to reports of increased drug and theft activity in the plaza parking lot, plainclothes officers have been keeping a close eye on the area, Lt. Brian McCarthy said.
According to McCarthy, Nachef was acting suspiciously in the parking lot. Detectives went over to talk to him and learned of the active warrant against him.
The car, a 1999 Audi A6, was held at the police station pending a search warrant. According to McCarthy, there may be further charges against Nachef.
Items stolen from the vehicles included small change, cash, wallets, electronics, and car keys, according to McCarthy. He urged residents to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity in the area and to keep their vehicles locked at all times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth