Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Vehicles stolen from street, outside diner
Police said a white Mini Cooper was discovered stolen at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday from the area near 246 Cranwell Drive. The owner reported a spare key was missing and may have been used in the theft, which apparently happened during the overnight hours.
The stolen Mini was found on Green Acres Drive, where a witness said its driver and a passenger got out of the car and were picked up by a GMC truck with a back seat.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 668-8711.
Manchester police arrested at 25-year-old city man on charges he grabbed a paramedic’s tablet computer
A paramedic at Catholic Medical Center reported that a man grabbed a Samsung tablet computer from the hospital admissions desk and took off.
He was charged with theft, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Nabbed on Beech Street
A man who residents of a Manchester apartment house said looked like he was trying to gain access through a third-story window was arrested Sunday night.
Kyle Mehlthorn, 20, of 136 Page St. Manchester was arrested and charged with prowling. Officers said Mehlhorn could give them no reason why he was on the third-floor porch and had no connection to the building.
A man who helped himself to the cash in the till at a Manchester bar is being sought by police.
Police said a bartender at TJ Sports Bar on Central Street took a food order from the man and went inside to place the order. While the bartender was away from the bar, the man opened the cash register and grabbed the cash.
Graffiti artist nabbed
One youngster was arrested and others are being sought after vandalizing a Buckley Circle building.
Officer Rob Megowen was patroling when he saw a group of teens running from the rear of United Refrigeration at 60 Buckley Circle, which showed evidence of fresh spray paint
Pulling gun alleged
A city woman had been charged after allegedly pulling out a BB pistol and pointing it at a group of people with whom she was having an argument.
As the dispute escalated, the woman pulled out a silver and black handgun and threatened to start shooting, leading members of the assemblage to dive for cover.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917