Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Vehicles stolen from street, outside diner
Police said a white Mini Cooper was discovered stolen at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday from the area near 246 Cranwell Drive. The owner reported a spare key was missing and may have been used in the theft, which apparently happened during the overnight hours.
The stolen Mini was found on Green Acres Drive, where a witness said its driver and a passenger got out of the car and were picked up by a GMC truck with a back seat.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 668-8711.
Manchester police arrested at 25-year-old city man on charges he grabbed a paramedic’s tablet computer
A paramedic at Catholic Medical Center reported that a man grabbed a Samsung tablet computer from the hospital admissions desk and took off.
He was charged with theft, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Nabbed on Beech Street
A man who residents of a Manchester apartment house said looked like he was trying to gain access through a third-story window was arrested Sunday night.
Kyle Mehlthorn, 20, of 136 Page St. Manchester was arrested and charged with prowling. Officers said Mehlhorn could give them no reason why he was on the third-floor porch and had no connection to the building.
A man who helped himself to the cash in the till at a Manchester bar is being sought by police.
Police said a bartender at TJ Sports Bar on Central Street took a food order from the man and went inside to place the order. While the bartender was away from the bar, the man opened the cash register and grabbed the cash.
Graffiti artist nabbed
One youngster was arrested and others are being sought after vandalizing a Buckley Circle building.
Officer Rob Megowen was patroling when he saw a group of teens running from the rear of United Refrigeration at 60 Buckley Circle, which showed evidence of fresh spray paint
Pulling gun alleged
A city woman had been charged after allegedly pulling out a BB pistol and pointing it at a group of people with whom she was having an argument.
As the dispute escalated, the woman pulled out a silver and black handgun and threatened to start shooting, leading members of the assemblage to dive for cover.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Voices of gratitude, defiance at Boston bombing memorial - 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Parents speak out against Jewett Street School proposal - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Collins named NHIAA director - 0
- Symetra Tour promo rained out - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917