Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Vehicles stolen from street, outside diner
Police said a white Mini Cooper was discovered stolen at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday from the area near 246 Cranwell Drive. The owner reported a spare key was missing and may have been used in the theft, which apparently happened during the overnight hours.
The stolen Mini was found on Green Acres Drive, where a witness said its driver and a passenger got out of the car and were picked up by a GMC truck with a back seat.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 668-8711.
Manchester police arrested at 25-year-old city man on charges he grabbed a paramedic’s tablet computer
A paramedic at Catholic Medical Center reported that a man grabbed a Samsung tablet computer from the hospital admissions desk and took off.
He was charged with theft, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Nabbed on Beech Street
A man who residents of a Manchester apartment house said looked like he was trying to gain access through a third-story window was arrested Sunday night.
Kyle Mehlthorn, 20, of 136 Page St. Manchester was arrested and charged with prowling. Officers said Mehlhorn could give them no reason why he was on the third-floor porch and had no connection to the building.
A man who helped himself to the cash in the till at a Manchester bar is being sought by police.
Police said a bartender at TJ Sports Bar on Central Street took a food order from the man and went inside to place the order. While the bartender was away from the bar, the man opened the cash register and grabbed the cash.
Graffiti artist nabbed
One youngster was arrested and others are being sought after vandalizing a Buckley Circle building.
Officer Rob Megowen was patroling when he saw a group of teens running from the rear of United Refrigeration at 60 Buckley Circle, which showed evidence of fresh spray paint
Pulling gun alleged
A city woman had been charged after allegedly pulling out a BB pistol and pointing it at a group of people with whom she was having an argument.
As the dispute escalated, the woman pulled out a silver and black handgun and threatened to start shooting, leading members of the assemblage to dive for cover.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 1
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving