Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Ex-TSA worker indicted on 20 counts of possessing child pornography
BRENTWOOD – A Manchester man who was an officer with the Transportation Security Administration has been indicted on 20 charges related to possessing child pornography.
Miguel Quinones, 38, was indicted by a Rockingham County grand jury on 10 counts of possession of child sexual abuse images and 10 counts of attempted possession of child sexual abuse images.
Quinones worked as a security officer with the TSA at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport when he came under the scrutiny of the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force on Jan. 2. He no longer works for the federal agency.
Police said that a search of Quinones’ laptop computer and three USB drives yielded roughly 1,000 images of child pornography.
Indictments say that the images depict adult men engaging in sexual acts with female children, and that Quinones was in possession of all the images on Jan. 2.
Each of the 20 indictments is punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison, and a $4,000 fine, according to prosecutors.
Quinones will be arraigned on the new round of charges in Rockingham County Superior Court on Sept. 26. He is currently free on bail.
Police say that Quinones turned over a laptop and three USB drives kept in his personal locker at the airport once he learned he was being investigated.
Londonderry detectives applied for a search warrant to seize the computer and other hardware.
ICAC investigators conducted the forensic search of Quinones’ computer and USB drives.
Londonderry police learned on May 23 that the laptop had scores of images and a video of what looked like a child engaging in sexual acts.
Quinones turned himself in to be charged after being notified by police that there was a warrant issued for his arrest. He was initially charged with 10 felony counts of possessing child sexual abuse images. A grand jury returned the additional charges earlier this month.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Pembroke man pleads guilty to Maine bank robberies - 0
- Former Littleton man sentenced to prison for crash that injured 4 - 1
- Pelham man arrested in theft of jewelry - 0
- UPDATE: Mass. man wanted for targeting victims through online dating site arrested - 4
- Police suspect same man with small bat robbed Bow store, failed in Goffstown try - 0
- Driver was trying to kill himself - 24
- 2 NH men accused of drug trafficking - 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 3
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Police say drug suspect crashed into Windham cruiser, sheriff's car during bust - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gregg for the US Senate again? 'Been there, done that,' he says - 0
- New health insurer to enter NH marketplace in 2015 - 3
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
Driver was trying to kill himself
Big tipper stops for lunch
2 NH men accused of drug trafficking
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424