Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man sentenced for robbing Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, pleaded guilty to a robbery charge as part of a negotiated plea deal with county prosecutors in Rockingham County Superior Court.
A judge ordered Dubois to undergo alcohol and drug treatment as part of his sentence.
He is also barred from having any contact with the female employee that he threatened at the Route 125 grocery store, a judge decided.
Dubois fled with roughly $163 in cash, and took off in a car that he later crashed on Route 125 in Rochester.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois' vehicle after the robbery. But Dubois fled from police until he crashed his car. He was arrested at the scene. Police recovered almost all the money — $158 — from the car.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Police recovered evidence linking Dubois to the robbery, including a blue hooded sweatshirt he allegedly wore and a piece of an inspection report that was used to make the note.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483