Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Man sentenced for robbing Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, pleaded guilty to a robbery charge as part of a negotiated plea deal with county prosecutors in Rockingham County Superior Court.
A judge ordered Dubois to undergo alcohol and drug treatment as part of his sentence.
He is also barred from having any contact with the female employee that he threatened at the Route 125 grocery store, a judge decided.
Dubois fled with roughly $163 in cash, and took off in a car that he later crashed on Route 125 in Rochester.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois' vehicle after the robbery. But Dubois fled from police until he crashed his car. He was arrested at the scene. Police recovered almost all the money — $158 — from the car.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Police recovered evidence linking Dubois to the robbery, including a blue hooded sweatshirt he allegedly wore and a piece of an inspection report that was used to make the note.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917