Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man sentenced for robbing Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, pleaded guilty to a robbery charge as part of a negotiated plea deal with county prosecutors in Rockingham County Superior Court.
A judge ordered Dubois to undergo alcohol and drug treatment as part of his sentence.
He is also barred from having any contact with the female employee that he threatened at the Route 125 grocery store, a judge decided.
Dubois fled with roughly $163 in cash, and took off in a car that he later crashed on Route 125 in Rochester.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois' vehicle after the robbery. But Dubois fled from police until he crashed his car. He was arrested at the scene. Police recovered almost all the money — $158 — from the car.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Police recovered evidence linking Dubois to the robbery, including a blue hooded sweatshirt he allegedly wore and a piece of an inspection report that was used to make the note.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
- George Will: Regulatory overkill everywhere - 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- Jackson Ski Touring makes top U.S. skiing list - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917