Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City teens arrested for stealing wire from McIntyre Ski Area
Xavier Cintron, 18, of 24 Hamblet St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief and falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 1.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Cintron, who is under the umbrella of a six-month sentence, suspended for two years of good behavior, on a June drug possession conviction.
Debonis could enter no plea to a felony charge of criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking, in connection with the ski area theft of wire valued at about $1,500.
A probable cause hearing on the criminal liability charge was set for Oct. 1.
William Fortin, 25, of 58 Orchard Hill Road, Weare, was arrested Monday evening in the parking lot of Rite Aid, 1631 Elm St., after street crime unit officers approached Fortin’s vehicle and saw what they said was an illegal drug transaction in progress.
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Kimberly Berlinguette, 25, of 17 West St., who was arraigned Tuesday on two stalking charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917