Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City teens arrested for stealing wire from McIntyre Ski Area
Xavier Cintron, 18, of 24 Hamblet St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief and falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 1.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Cintron, who is under the umbrella of a six-month sentence, suspended for two years of good behavior, on a June drug possession conviction.
Debonis could enter no plea to a felony charge of criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking, in connection with the ski area theft of wire valued at about $1,500.
A probable cause hearing on the criminal liability charge was set for Oct. 1.
William Fortin, 25, of 58 Orchard Hill Road, Weare, was arrested Monday evening in the parking lot of Rite Aid, 1631 Elm St., after street crime unit officers approached Fortin’s vehicle and saw what they said was an illegal drug transaction in progress.
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Kimberly Berlinguette, 25, of 17 West St., who was arraigned Tuesday on two stalking charges.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief