Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man arrested in connection with Hanover burglaries
Brandon Mull, 23, of both Claremont and Oklahoma City, Okla., was arrested Tuesday in Charlestown for two counts of burglary, class A felonies.
During the investigation following the crimes, police focused on a suspect vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the crimes, police said in a press release Thursday.
After the execution of multiple search warrants, sufficient evidence was recovered to link Mull to the crimes and a warrant for his arrest was issued Aug. 2.
When Mull heard about the active warrant he returned to New Hampshire and cooperated with police in scheduling his arrest.
He is scheduled to appear in the in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon Sept. 19.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483