Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man arrested in connection with Hanover burglaries
Brandon Mull, 23, of both Claremont and Oklahoma City, Okla., was arrested Tuesday in Charlestown for two counts of burglary, class A felonies.
During the investigation following the crimes, police focused on a suspect vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the crimes, police said in a press release Thursday.
After the execution of multiple search warrants, sufficient evidence was recovered to link Mull to the crimes and a warrant for his arrest was issued Aug. 2.
When Mull heard about the active warrant he returned to New Hampshire and cooperated with police in scheduling his arrest.
He is scheduled to appear in the in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon Sept. 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 4
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
House votes for cellphone ban while driving