Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man arrested in connection with Hanover burglaries
Brandon Mull, 23, of both Claremont and Oklahoma City, Okla., was arrested Tuesday in Charlestown for two counts of burglary, class A felonies.
During the investigation following the crimes, police focused on a suspect vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the crimes, police said in a press release Thursday.
After the execution of multiple search warrants, sufficient evidence was recovered to link Mull to the crimes and a warrant for his arrest was issued Aug. 2.
When Mull heard about the active warrant he returned to New Hampshire and cooperated with police in scheduling his arrest.
He is scheduled to appear in the in the 2nd Circuit Court District Division in Lebanon Sept. 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917