Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police say Nashua man broke toddler's arm
NASHUA – A 28-year-old city man is accused of breaking the arm of a 2-year-old child in his care.
James Duff, 12B Hanover St., was arrested Sunday and charged with second-degree assault in the Sept. 10 incident.
Police learned of the child's injury when they were contacted by medical personnel at a local hospital.
The 2-year-old girl was taken to the hospital for treatment of a fractured arm and later released.
Duff was taking care of the girl earlier that day when he picked her up forcibly by the arm, resulting in the fracture, police said.
What's next: Duff is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 0
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483