Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man assaulted in home invasion
MANCHESTER – A man was hit in the head with a tire iron in a home invasion Saturday night at 664 Grove Street.
Police said a couple was home about 11:30 p.m., when there was a knock on the door. The man, anticipating a food delivery, opened it and two men he did not know burst into the apartment.
One of them hit him in the head with a tire iron, cutting the top of his head.
The men remained inside the apartment for a few minutes, gathering up two laptop computers, three cellphones and some cash. They fled with the property.
A few minutes later, the food delivery person arrived and the couple used his cellphone to call police.
The first robber is described as a 22-year-old white man, about 5-foot-7, with a thin build and two chipped front teeth.
The second man is described as a 27-year-old black man, who was taller and had a thicker build. Police said he was the one who had the tire iron.
Both wore black, hooded sweatshirts and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483