Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man assaulted in home invasion
MANCHESTER – A man was hit in the head with a tire iron in a home invasion Saturday night at 664 Grove Street.
Police said a couple was home about 11:30 p.m., when there was a knock on the door. The man, anticipating a food delivery, opened it and two men he did not know burst into the apartment.
One of them hit him in the head with a tire iron, cutting the top of his head.
The men remained inside the apartment for a few minutes, gathering up two laptop computers, three cellphones and some cash. They fled with the property.
A few minutes later, the food delivery person arrived and the couple used his cellphone to call police.
The first robber is described as a 22-year-old white man, about 5-foot-7, with a thin build and two chipped front teeth.
The second man is described as a 27-year-old black man, who was taller and had a thicker build. Police said he was the one who had the tire iron.
Both wore black, hooded sweatshirts and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424