Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man assaulted in home invasion
MANCHESTER – A man was hit in the head with a tire iron in a home invasion Saturday night at 664 Grove Street.
Police said a couple was home about 11:30 p.m., when there was a knock on the door. The man, anticipating a food delivery, opened it and two men he did not know burst into the apartment.
One of them hit him in the head with a tire iron, cutting the top of his head.
The men remained inside the apartment for a few minutes, gathering up two laptop computers, three cellphones and some cash. They fled with the property.
A few minutes later, the food delivery person arrived and the couple used his cellphone to call police.
The first robber is described as a 22-year-old white man, about 5-foot-7, with a thin build and two chipped front teeth.
The second man is described as a 27-year-old black man, who was taller and had a thicker build. Police said he was the one who had the tire iron.
Both wore black, hooded sweatshirts and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video