Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester man assaulted in home invasion
MANCHESTER – A man was hit in the head with a tire iron in a home invasion Saturday night at 664 Grove Street.
Police said a couple was home about 11:30 p.m., when there was a knock on the door. The man, anticipating a food delivery, opened it and two men he did not know burst into the apartment.
One of them hit him in the head with a tire iron, cutting the top of his head.
The men remained inside the apartment for a few minutes, gathering up two laptop computers, three cellphones and some cash. They fled with the property.
A few minutes later, the food delivery person arrived and the couple used his cellphone to call police.
The first robber is described as a 22-year-old white man, about 5-foot-7, with a thin build and two chipped front teeth.
The second man is described as a 27-year-old black man, who was taller and had a thicker build. Police said he was the one who had the tire iron.
Both wore black, hooded sweatshirts and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 2
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483