Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Peterborough man charged with Durham arsons in February
Potter allegedly started fires to occupied structures at 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m., 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m., 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m. and 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m. He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagon Golf, which were both at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Additionally, police say Potter "purposely deleted six photos from his cellular phone so as to impair their availability in an arson investigation."
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the N.H. State Fire Marshal's Office, the Strafford County Attorney's Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the UNH Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
After Potter's arrest, bail was set at $100,000 cash. Potter, who is being held at Strafford County Jail in Dover, is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, Tuesday at 10:45 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 0
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424