Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Peterborough man charged with Durham arsons in February
Potter allegedly started fires to occupied structures at 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m., 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m., 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m. and 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m. He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagon Golf, which were both at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Additionally, police say Potter "purposely deleted six photos from his cellular phone so as to impair their availability in an arson investigation."
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the N.H. State Fire Marshal's Office, the Strafford County Attorney's Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the UNH Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
After Potter's arrest, bail was set at $100,000 cash. Potter, who is being held at Strafford County Jail in Dover, is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, Tuesday at 10:45 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424