Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Peterborough man charged with Durham arsons in February
Potter allegedly started fires to occupied structures at 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m., 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m., 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m. and 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m. He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagon Golf, which were both at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Additionally, police say Potter "purposely deleted six photos from his cellular phone so as to impair their availability in an arson investigation."
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the N.H. State Fire Marshal's Office, the Strafford County Attorney's Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the UNH Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
After Potter's arrest, bail was set at $100,000 cash. Potter, who is being held at Strafford County Jail in Dover, is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, Tuesday at 10:45 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424