Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man held on $100,000 bail on Durham arson charges
Gregory J. Potter, 22, of Concord Street in Peterborough, was charged with five counts of arson, two counts of criminal mischief and one count of falsifying physical evidence. Police say the fires were set in occupied structures the early morning hours of Feb. 2.
• 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m.;
• 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m.;
• 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m.;
• 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m.
He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagen Golf at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal’s Office, the Strafford County Attorney’s Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the University of New Hampshire Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 20
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424