Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man held on $100,000 bail on Durham arson charges
Gregory J. Potter, 22, of Concord Street in Peterborough, was charged with five counts of arson, two counts of criminal mischief and one count of falsifying physical evidence. Police say the fires were set in occupied structures the early morning hours of Feb. 2.
• 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m.;
• 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m.;
• 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m.;
• 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m.
He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagen Golf at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal’s Office, the Strafford County Attorney’s Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the University of New Hampshire Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917