Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man held on $100,000 bail on Durham arson charges
Gregory J. Potter, 22, of Concord Street in Peterborough, was charged with five counts of arson, two counts of criminal mischief and one count of falsifying physical evidence. Police say the fires were set in occupied structures the early morning hours of Feb. 2.
• 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m.;
• 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m.;
• 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m.;
• 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m.
He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagen Golf at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal’s Office, the Strafford County Attorney’s Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the University of New Hampshire Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 10
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483