Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man held on $100,000 bail on Durham arson charges
Gregory J. Potter, 22, of Concord Street in Peterborough, was charged with five counts of arson, two counts of criminal mischief and one count of falsifying physical evidence. Police say the fires were set in occupied structures the early morning hours of Feb. 2.
• 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m.;
• 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m.;
• 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m.;
• 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m.
He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagen Golf at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the New Hampshire State Fire Marshal’s Office, the Strafford County Attorney’s Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the University of New Hampshire Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483