Nashua has delicious plans for Fall Restaurant Week
Next week, Fall Restaurant Week will kick off its annual dining festival with special promotions and discounts at numerous dining establishments on and around Main Street.
Fourteen local restaurants are participating in Nashua’s sixth annual Fall Restaurant Week, which will take place from Sept. 23-29.
Hosted by Great American Downtown, the restaurant week is traditionally held in October, but this year’s event was pushed ahead, partly because of the nice weather, said Dixon.
On average, between 5,000 and 6,000 extra diners will hit the downtown area throughout the week, according to Dixon.
“This is a unique, old-fashioned ’50s style diner that recently opened in the city. They will be offering great discounts to highlight their new establishment,” said Dixon.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.