Home » News » Public Safety
Fish & Game officers search for missing Thornton man
N.H. Fish and Game Lt. Jim Kneeland said at 9 p.m. on Saturday Michael Gatto, 51, whose last know address was Thornton, was reported missing from the banks of the Baker River.
Early Sunday morning searchers were joined by volunteers from New England K-9, the Upper Valley Wilderness Response Team and the New Hampshire Marine Patrol. Volunteers also spent time searching by air and by kayak along the Baker and Pemigewasset rivers, as far down river as Bristol.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday no information as to Gatto's whereabouts had been uncovered. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Plymouth police 536-1804 or N.H. Fish and Game at 271-3361.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072