Home » News » Public Safety
Fish & Game officers search for missing Thornton man
N.H. Fish and Game Lt. Jim Kneeland said at 9 p.m. on Saturday Michael Gatto, 51, whose last know address was Thornton, was reported missing from the banks of the Baker River.
Early Sunday morning searchers were joined by volunteers from New England K-9, the Upper Valley Wilderness Response Team and the New Hampshire Marine Patrol. Volunteers also spent time searching by air and by kayak along the Baker and Pemigewasset rivers, as far down river as Bristol.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday no information as to Gatto's whereabouts had been uncovered. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Plymouth police 536-1804 or N.H. Fish and Game at 271-3361.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ice storm threatens the region - 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 22
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072