Home » News » Public Safety
Fish & Game officers search for missing Thornton man
N.H. Fish and Game Lt. Jim Kneeland said at 9 p.m. on Saturday Michael Gatto, 51, whose last know address was Thornton, was reported missing from the banks of the Baker River.
Early Sunday morning searchers were joined by volunteers from New England K-9, the Upper Valley Wilderness Response Team and the New Hampshire Marine Patrol. Volunteers also spent time searching by air and by kayak along the Baker and Pemigewasset rivers, as far down river as Bristol.
As of 5:30 p.m. Sunday no information as to Gatto's whereabouts had been uncovered. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Plymouth police 536-1804 or N.H. Fish and Game at 271-3361.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072