Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Gilmanton police: Man had two kids in car during chase
Sgt. Matt Currier said Sean Mulcahy, 41, of 15 Spaulding Road was arrested Saturday after refusing to stop for police sirens and blue lights and nearly hitting Currier’s cruiser. The pursuit, which unfolded over more than three hours, focused on an approximately two-mile section of town near the Rainbo Club housing development.
Currier said police had been alerted by a caller from Alton just after 1 p.m. to a possible drunk driver in a 2003 Mercury Sable in the area. A car matching that description passed by on Places Mill Road, continuing onto Crystal Lake Road. Currier said he recognized the driver as Mulcahy, who is “known to (local police) extensively” because of his driving record.
Finally, police spotted Mulcahy in another car as it drove along near the Rainbo Club housing development on Crystal Lake Road about 4:30 p.m.
Mulcahy, who does not have a valid license because of past driving convictions, had alcohol on his breath when he was arrested, Currier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424