Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Gilmanton police: Man had two kids in car during chase
Sgt. Matt Currier said Sean Mulcahy, 41, of 15 Spaulding Road was arrested Saturday after refusing to stop for police sirens and blue lights and nearly hitting Currier’s cruiser. The pursuit, which unfolded over more than three hours, focused on an approximately two-mile section of town near the Rainbo Club housing development.
Currier said police had been alerted by a caller from Alton just after 1 p.m. to a possible drunk driver in a 2003 Mercury Sable in the area. A car matching that description passed by on Places Mill Road, continuing onto Crystal Lake Road. Currier said he recognized the driver as Mulcahy, who is “known to (local police) extensively” because of his driving record.
Finally, police spotted Mulcahy in another car as it drove along near the Rainbo Club housing development on Crystal Lake Road about 4:30 p.m.
Mulcahy, who does not have a valid license because of past driving convictions, had alcohol on his breath when he was arrested, Currier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424