Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Gilmanton police: Man had two kids in car during chase
Sgt. Matt Currier said Sean Mulcahy, 41, of 15 Spaulding Road was arrested Saturday after refusing to stop for police sirens and blue lights and nearly hitting Currier’s cruiser. The pursuit, which unfolded over more than three hours, focused on an approximately two-mile section of town near the Rainbo Club housing development.
Currier said police had been alerted by a caller from Alton just after 1 p.m. to a possible drunk driver in a 2003 Mercury Sable in the area. A car matching that description passed by on Places Mill Road, continuing onto Crystal Lake Road. Currier said he recognized the driver as Mulcahy, who is “known to (local police) extensively” because of his driving record.
Finally, police spotted Mulcahy in another car as it drove along near the Rainbo Club housing development on Crystal Lake Road about 4:30 p.m.
Mulcahy, who does not have a valid license because of past driving convictions, had alcohol on his breath when he was arrested, Currier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424