Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police look into whether woman arrested for shoplifting allegedly hit NH malls
According to a press release from Peabody police, Jennifer Santos, 27, of 57 Cedar St., Lawrence, was arrested at her home Friday afternoon and charged with six counts of larceny and three counts of trespassing in connection with thefts from Sephora and Victoria’s Secret stores at the North Shore Mall.
The arrest came after a four-month investigation by local, county and federal authorities, working with mall and store security. Police said the investigation is ongoing and includes other shopping malls in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Santos will be arraigned in Peabody District Court Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424