Sidewalk surfing, NH style
Antrim Can/Am races a hit with skateboarders
Saturday was the main event of the slalom races, which started Friday and continue today.Qualifying meets were held Saturday because the competition was rained out Friday.
Quebec skaters Pascal Jean, 38, and Danilo Percich, 51, have been coming since the Antrim Can/Am started eight years ago.
"The course is very good and it's very fun to do. It's a very fun race," said Hubert Roy, 14, of Quebec, who has been competing at it for the past two years.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.