Author to speak on LBJ presidency
DURHAM - Pulitzer Prize winner and author Robert Caro, who has written extensively on the life and presidency of President Lyndon B. Johnson, will give the inaugural Rutman Distinguished Lecture on the American Presidency at the University of New Hampshire on Sept. 27.
The lecture, titled "Fifty Years Ago: John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and November 22, 1963," will be held at 7 p.m. in Richards Auditorium in Murkland Hall.
The event is free, but registration is required due to limited seating capacity. Registration is at cola.unh.edu/history/robert-caro.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.