NHIAA Football: Merrimack rallies, stuns Memorial
Memorial led 47-27 in the third quarter, but Merrimack scored the game's final four touchdowns. Merrimack didn't have the lead until Jeff Genet capped the scoring on a 24-yard run with 6:48 to play.
Deane hooked up with Deon Ball for a 74-yard touchdown pass, connected with Isaac Velez for a 75-yard TD pass, found Peter Abood for a 53-yard TD pass and tossed a 26-yard scoring pass to Harmel Nkongolo. Memorial's rushing TDs came from Mohamed Elhassan (23 yards), Peter Abood (10 yards) and Daquan Henclewood (60 yards).
Memorial, which beat Salem 20-7 last weekend, dropped to 1-1
Memorial led 7-6 after one quarter, 34-20 at halftime and 47-41 after three quarters.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Reports: Yankees get Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0